Skip to main content
I received a few phone calls this morning from my fellow network of grassroots leaders. They were cheering me and I thought, "huh what's happening?"... has PAP won the election already? I was thinking, it's not possible as the polling day is 6th May... after much persuasion finally these guys broke the news that I was published in the People's Action Party monthly "Petir Magazine".

The same afternoon, I received a hard-copy of the magazine with more phone calls and SMS insisting that I share it in my blog with the rest of the world. I was told not to be selfish. Hahahah... Yeah right guys...


So after some thinking I then decided to share it with all of you on what actually was written about me by the editor.

Too bad though, I am getting married on June 18, so I am no longer a bachelor that is "29 years young"! Heheheh...

Without further yakking-yakking... here's the article
(click on the image on the right to see the full story in A4 format -->).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In early April 2006, I sign-up for the Excellerated Business School for Entrepreneurs (BSE) after a preview session held in Singapore by Executive-Directions. The seminar was held from 15 April to 23 April 2006 in Subang Jaya Hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The BSE in KL was organized by GlobeSL Sdn Bhd. I left Singapore on 14 April via Transtar , the only 1st class coach service which has 16 seats to create a lot of room for your leg. They also provide hot meal during the journey with hot drinks on demand. The seats are equipped with a massage chair, a personal in-flight entertainment system on LCD screen, PC Games and the F&B Attendant will provide anything that you ask for. From newspaper, magazines, blanket, hot/cold drinks, a new set of earphones for the entertainment system... they have it all. They are most courteous and polite at all times. I truly enjoy the Transtar service. For SG$50 from Singapore to KL, it's worth it. I arrived in Subang Jaya Hotel at about 10p

From Toilet Cleaner to CEO

On 22-April-2012, my entrepreneurship journey story was published by The Sunday Times in Singapore by Mr. Wong Kim Hoh

Competition: How Eliminating This Word From Your Vocabulary Will Skyrocket Your Success

Competition: How Eliminating This Word From Your Vocabulary Will Skyrocket Your Success this essay is extracted from Rok SIVANTE's Facebook Notes . Click here for Rok SIVANTE Facebook Profile page. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Competition. How much of business & economic theory has been based around the concept? What’s happened to this economy of ours, based on the scarcity model of which competition is a core principle? (For anyone who hasn’t picked up a newspaper in the last year - it hasn’t exactly been doing as hot as most would like) What are the consequences of continuing to operate in the world from a belief system dictating there must be a winner and a loser in all outcomes? Are your results really dependent on how others around you conduct their lives? Your success in business has NOTHING to do with the “competition.” What any other company or person is doing has NOTHING to